You will learn:
- Why brain health and lifestyle management underpin human resiliency
- How to create your own, personal human resilience process via physical, nutritional, and brain -first interventions
- Leave with a range of practical tips and strategies for:
- Enhancing human performance (physically, nutritionally, emotionally, and cognitively
- Managing training load and improving recovery
- Elevating human resilience and reducing states of ill-health
- Enhancing sporting/performance longevity and consistency
You will learn from:
Jeff Nichols, M.S. CSCS is a former U.S. Navy Seal with over thirty military deployments. Mr. Nichols is an Exercise Physiologist and a certified strength and conditioning specialist. He is the founder of Performance First Consultancy, LLC. Using his extraordinary expertise, he focuses on the physical preparation of members of the armed forces, including the elite military, and law enforcement and firefighters. He also consults with professional organizations and prepares both amateur and professional athletes.
Stephen Smith, RD, CSSD, LD is an applied performance Dietitian and expert in sports performance nutrition. Mr. Smith has over ten years of professional sport, elite military, and clinical experience including working with the National Football league (NFL), the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) of the United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC). He owns and runs a private practice, serving the needs of sportsmen and women, elite military, and first responders.
Dr. John P. Sullivan is a Sport Scientist and Clinical Sport Psychologist with over twenty years of clinical and scholarly experience. He worked for sixteen years with the six-time Super Bowl champions the New England Patriots, providing sports science, sport psychology, and clinical care support. Dr. Sullivan combines working in elite sport with working in other elite environments. These include: The National Basketball Association; the Australian Football League; the aerospace industry; law enforcement and the USA’s most elite military. Dr. Sullivan is the co-author of the best-selling book The Brain Always Wins.
Register for this webinar:
Registration is closed.